Free sign up

CREATE ACCOUNT

Maya@BananaShop

Met Maya on  Hwy7/Birchmont  campus in an warm afternoon, a young, pretty and busty Korean MM with SF2 service .....good BBBJ skills and GFE. Didn't try CIM and RIM yet because this was my 1st Korean experience here and had to test the water (lol)!  Had only a short 30 mins session but good enough to appreciate the soft, sexy and "juicy" MM,  in "真的溫柔鄉"!  Time skipped so fast and b4 I knew it ..... time's up but fortunately, we had completed the "task" a couple mins ago ....praised the lord

Face                 6.5 (could be higher if u like Korean but I appreciate Chinese MM more!)
Body             ~162cm, 34C,D-25-35
Service            7    (1st Korean experience but I like it.)
Appreciation   200/30mins
Repeat             Next month, on my birthday(lol)!

This should be a longer session and then stay tuned, here comes the RIM and CIM reviews!

Use Props Report

多村村委书记 2023-4-24 16:45:35
good price with a Korean girl, thanks for sharing

Use Props Report

hesitation???  Author| 2023-5-1 15:39:24
Hey! Lisa look sexy and delicious but what happen to Maya (why she left) ...... any bro knows?

Use Props Report

Advance Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Disclaimer:By using this platform, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. User Uploads: This platform allows users to upload various resources. We are not responsible for the content uploaded by users and do not guarantee its accuracy or legality. Resource Sharing: Resources shared by users are for reference only and do not constitute any advice. We are not responsible for the suitability of shared content. Legal Jurisdiction: This disclaimer is governed by Canadian law. If you discover any content uploaded by users that violates your rights and interests, please contact the administrator for its removal.