Free sign up

CREATE ACCOUNT

Cici [Bananashop]

Have met this sweet MM  in last December and she is going home in couple days.  This is my 1st post here dedicated to document her appearance in Toronto.  Sorry to c her leave ......

Face        7/10  She was a cute, pretty and inexperienced young lady when started in last November and now she is well trained in her work.

Body       8/10  36E-24-34 and 165cm in height (from memory).

Service    7/10 in average.

Appreciation  450/hr

Repeat    Yes.

Wishing her have a nice trip home and I know we'll miss her!

Come back soon!  

Use Props Report

jacocn 2023-4-6 22:50:33

Use Props Report

jacocn 2023-4-8 17:07:54
yea

Use Props Report

荣耀 2023-4-8 17:13:14
I will miss her too

Use Props Report

tsanchy 2023-4-9 17:01:58
New here, how good is she?

Use Props Report

hesitation???  Author| 2023-4-9 21:21:23
Cici has sexy body and pretty face but whether u can hit it off with her or not depending on your luck! But, if u r young, handsome and polite ..... chance is big!

Use Props Report

荣耀 2023-4-10 06:16:50
日常水贴

Use Props Report

hesitation???  Author| 2023-5-6 14:29:50

Have u met Cici?

Use Props Report

prowler 2023-6-9 16:40:54
Cici is perferct!

Use Props Report

Advance Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Disclaimer:By using this platform, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. User Uploads: This platform allows users to upload various resources. We are not responsible for the content uploaded by users and do not guarantee its accuracy or legality. Resource Sharing: Resources shared by users are for reference only and do not constitute any advice. We are not responsible for the suitability of shared content. Legal Jurisdiction: This disclaimer is governed by Canadian law. If you discover any content uploaded by users that violates your rights and interests, please contact the administrator for its removal.