Free sign up

CREATE ACCOUNT

Ahri [Banana]

ahri的抓龙筋也算是小有名气了,按摩手法也到位,这几天滑雪浑身酸痛。又不想全套让自己那么辛苦。手法到位同时长得也不错,也曾经和她说过多加钱来一次全套试试,结果被拒绝反而推荐她家其他女孩,也算是一股清流了

Face:6.5-7.和照片相似风格但不是本人。五官标准,鼻子挺拔,最勾人的就是眼睛,眼尾上扬还带一丝妩媚。 硬要和照片比较的话一个是性感少女一个是妩媚少妇。年龄大概20尾30初。

B:7.5-8 身高160左右 天然D胸 好看柔软。身材匀称,腰身很明显搭配大胸挺养眼的。腿很直,穿着高跟鞋拉挺身材很有气质。美中不足身高略矮,160

S:6-8。看个人爱好,如果是情趣半套那就是一般般了。毕竟没有bj没有ps。单论按摩喝抓龙筋的功力,我宇智波斑愿称她为最强。按摩手法精准,对穴位的掌握可以说很有火候。用手肘推油走背,力度很合适,尤其是肩胛骨的放松,按完后能明显感到身子松了。
抓龙筋基本老顾客都明白,对会阴穴得疏通可以说是酸痛胀,沿着蛋蛋的边儿走经络那真的是用并快乐着。最后油推出货也可以说她手活惊人。整体结束以后整个小弟弟和蛋蛋嫩感受到明显的坠落感,待慢慢缓解后确实能感到下半身放松了。男人嘛,大腿和弟弟要是推好了放松了。绝对解乏。

A:8 作为主管态度不用挑。介绍她家女孩也很卖力,性格开朗很喜欢聊天。

D:60mins/180

R:yes 累了找她真的没错

Use Props Report

Challenger1997 2023-4-11 20:10:48
Thanks for sharing!

Use Props Report

hesitation??? 2023-4-12 17:59:03
To me Ahri is more than a masseuse ....... see her regularly since last May.  Her techniques in both Chinese and Thai massage are quite impressive!  If there is time, she would perform both massage for me.  Just can't resist that refreshing feelings after each session and I have to see "Dr. Ahri" at least every 2 weeks!   

Use Props Report

hesitation??? 2023-4-13 21:16:15
Have practised Chi Kung for more than 10 years ..... really appreciate Ahri's 穴位 massage and with her massage surprisingly, my Chi can reach quite a few acupoints that normally can't!

Use Props Report

Advance Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Disclaimer:By using this platform, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. User Uploads: This platform allows users to upload various resources. We are not responsible for the content uploaded by users and do not guarantee its accuracy or legality. Resource Sharing: Resources shared by users are for reference only and do not constitute any advice. We are not responsible for the suitability of shared content. Legal Jurisdiction: This disclaimer is governed by Canadian law. If you discover any content uploaded by users that violates your rights and interests, please contact the administrator for its removal.