CREATE ACCOUNT

ORANGE @ GF416

第一次, 发个有点旧的经历
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service/Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $200 + $100
Repeat: Yes when I am done with my list
特点: 好像还可以再多服务 (Real PSE, 你懂的), 不过我没要。 态度非常热情,聊到互换电话,对我来说有点太热情了。不过之后只收了一次问候信息, 还是专业的。

我不擅长描写细节,觉得好像大家能做的都差不多。而且我相信每个SP都是YMMV的。

对打分的个人尺度:
10        特殊原因,一般不给
9        在多伦多见过最好的一类
8        挺不错
7        不是雷
6        找一个角度, 出货走人
5...   还没发生过

Use Props Report

hesitation??? 2023-4-30 16:39:41
Hey bro, thanks for the review! Haven't called up Orange yet.  According to the ad she has a proud figure of 34E -24 -36 and 165 cm in height.  I adore naturally busty and tall girl ..... Please help me to decide! .  BTW, $200 + $100 .... what is the "penalty" for that extra $100!    

Use Props Report

一叶知秋 2023-5-1 08:36:10
谢谢分享,bro

Use Props Report

胡说九道  Author| 2023-5-3 23:08:22
hesitation??? 发表于 2023-5-1 05:39
Hey bro, thanks for the review! Haven't called up Orange yet.  According to the ad she has a proud f ...

extra $100 was for 三通。网站上有这个标价的。I would say if you pick Orange, it should be for her service. Hope this helps your decision.

Use Props Report

hesitation??? 2023-5-4 16:56:43
胡说九道 发表于 2023-5-4 12:08
extra $100 was for 三通。网站上有这个标价的。I would say if you pick Orange, it should be for her  ...

Thank u very much for ur tips but I really like tall and busty girl ..... of course, services r very important too!

Use Props Report

Advance Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Disclaimer:By using this platform, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. User Uploads: This platform allows users to upload various resources. We are not responsible for the content uploaded by users and do not guarantee its accuracy or legality. Resource Sharing: Resources shared by users are for reference only and do not constitute any advice. We are not responsible for the suitability of shared content. Legal Jurisdiction: This disclaimer is governed by Canadian law. If you discover any content uploaded by users that violates your rights and interests, please contact the administrator for its removal.