10        特殊原因,一般不给
9        在多伦多见过最好的一类
8        挺不错
7        不是雷
6        找一个角度, 出货走人
5...   还没发生过

Use Props Report

hesitation??? 2023-5-15 16:17:08
Enna may be 165 in height.  Usually, after the regular service routine, YMMV if she likes u or not for no charge "extra" services like kissing, BJ etc.  I normally dress up in cleaner outfits. If I like the MM, for sure will try to break the ice first and then be polite and considerate ......quite often I receive better "mileage"!

Use Props Report

LSF 2023-5-17 17:21:37
hesitation??? 发表于 2023-5-16 05:17
Enna may be 165 in height.  Usually, after the regular service routine, YMMV if she likes u or not f ...

Hi, when did you guys make the appointments with Enna? The agency tells me that she is off recently.

Use Props Report

Advance Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Disclaimer:By using this platform, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. User Uploads: This platform allows users to upload various resources. We are not responsible for the content uploaded by users and do not guarantee its accuracy or legality. Resource Sharing: Resources shared by users are for reference only and do not constitute any advice. We are not responsible for the suitability of shared content. Legal Jurisdiction: This disclaimer is governed by Canadian law. If you discover any content uploaded by users that violates your rights and interests, please contact the administrator for its removal.