Free sign up

CREATE ACCOUNT

Rona@WhiteNight

Face: 7 She appears to be in her early to mid 30s. She has straight black hair that reaches her chest. Her teeth are in good condition and odor-free. She has a pleasant demeanor, resembling a friendly librarian or a kind school secretary. She has a nice full lips, a nose that is somewhat between pointy and round, and well-sized eyes.
Body: 9 She has natural C-cup breasts, which are her standout feature. Nice light tone with soft and squishy texture, maintaining an appealing shape. Her body is blemish-free and free of tattoos, and she has fair skin. Her hands and feet are well-groomed. Overall, she has a slender body without much muscle definition, with an average-sized buttocks. She does possess some curves, particularly noticeable in her hips, which provide a good grip. She also has a nice long neck that can be easily grabbed.
Service/Attitude: 10 She genuinely enjoys sex. If you take the time to turn her on, you'll experience an intensely passionate encounter. We primarily engaged in missionary and cowgirl positions, with lots of nose kisses, forehead kisses, DFK, and tight embraces. I ejaculated with a condom, and she cleaned me up afterward. She also performed a brief oral stimulation and sucked my nipples. During pillow talk, she had a nice and gentle voice. Her overall attitude was perfect, never making me feel any awkward moments. It seemed like she wanted me there every minute, and we had mutual fun. She wasn't watching the clock and even offered me water. She always walked me around the unit with my hands on her breasts
Damage: $260/45min + Tip
Repeat: 100% Yes

Use Props Report

Advance Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Disclaimer:By using this platform, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. User Uploads: This platform allows users to upload various resources. We are not responsible for the content uploaded by users and do not guarantee its accuracy or legality. Resource Sharing: Resources shared by users are for reference only and do not constitute any advice. We are not responsible for the suitability of shared content. Legal Jurisdiction: This disclaimer is governed by Canadian law. If you discover any content uploaded by users that violates your rights and interests, please contact the administrator for its removal.